1) The root chakra - It is loacated at the base of the spine. Root chakras color is burnt red, the color of the earth. The spinal column, bones, teeth, anus, rectum, prostrate gland, blood etc are the asoociated body parts. It affects your confidence, trust in life and self-esteem.
2) The Sacral Chakra - Located below the navel. Its color is orange, the color of the setting sun. Pelvic girdle,re-productive organs, kidneys, bladder, sperm, gastric juice, blood etc. Sexual desires, sexual attraction and emotions are the feelings associated with it.
3) Solar Plexus Chakra - The location is the bottom of the breast bone and the color is Bright Yellow. Lower back, abdomen, digestive system, stomach, liver, spleen, gall bladder and autonomic nervous systems are the associated organs. Will power, determination, view of self, self acceptance, respecting others are some of the feelings which are associated with it.
4) The Heart Chakra - Located in the center of the chest, over the heart and the color is green. The body parts associated are heart, upper back, lower area of the lungs, blood and blood circulation, skin etc. Giving and accepting love, emotional security, forgiveness and kindness are the feelings associated with it.
5) The Throat chakra - Located in The throat, over the larynx and its color is blue. Associated body parts are neck, throat, jaw, ears, voice, trachea, upper lungs, esophagus, arms etc. Self expression, creativity are the feelings associated with it.
6) The Third Eye Chakra - Located between the eye brows and the color is indigo/violet. Face eyes, ears, nose, sinuses, cerebrum, and central nervous system are the associated body organs. Creativity, spirituality are the feelings associated.
7) Crown Chakra - It is located at the top of the head and the color is purple. Spiritual and physical connection to the Higher Power and the Universe are the feelings associated with it and the body parts are cerebrum and pineal gland affected.
There are numerous ways to cleanse these chakras, from yoga, placing stone statues like Lord Ganesha, Yogiraj Patanjali, Buddha.
Lord Ganesha – Before starting your yoga don’t forget to chat Lord Ganesha’s mantra –
‘Om Ganapatiya Namah’.
Since nothing can be achieved without Ganesha’s blessings. His name is chanted or His worship is commenced before the beginning of all endeavors, for the purpose of removing obstacles to the success.
‘OM YOGENA CHITTASYA PADENA VACHAMMALAM SHARIRASYA CHA VAIDYAKENAYOPAKAROTAN PRAVARNM MUNEENAMPATANJALIM PRANJALI RANATOSMI’
Lord Buddha - The most basic form of meditation involves attending to one's breath. Buddhism began by encouraging its practitioners to engage in smrti (sati) or mindfulness, that is, developing a full consciousness of all about you and within you -- whether seated in a special posture, or simply going about one’s life. This is the kind of meditation that Buddha himself engaged in under the bodhi tree, and is referred to in the seventh step of the eightfold path. The mantra to chant is –
‘Om Mani Padma Hum’
You can choose the method based on your comfort level and faith. Select the chakra colors in such a way to enhance your mood. To set your yoga studio, browse our site exoticindiacollection and get Bedspreads, Tapestries and Yoga Statues from our store house. We have it all. The items which drives positive energy and recommended by Vaastu are available with us. Energizing colors of tapestries, cushion covers, drapes and bedspreads are present in our store affects your chakras. The stone statue Yogiraj Patanjali is also available in our stone statue section to setup your yoga room. For more statues browse our site mogulinterior.com